Read these instructions carefully before filling the application form.
1. Complete the application form in all respect. Incomplete forms will not he considered for admission. Please note down the application Form number for future reference.
2. Fold the form without damage to photograph. Paste only recent colour photograph. Do not staple it.
3. Enclose attested Photo-copies of (1) proof of age (2) +2 pass mark sheet (3) SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicap Certificate (4) Medical certificate (5) Character certificate (6) one stamped self address envelop. (Rs. 5/- stamp affixed}
4. Please note that your name, your parent’s/guardians name and your date of birth should be exactly same as in your matriculation certificate.
5. Deposit/Speed Post the envelop to the following Address:
Principal Food Craft Institute
Anasagar Circular Road,
Post – RCE, Ajmer,
Raiasthan – 305 004
6. All Fees are to he paid at the time of admission in the form of DD only, in favour of Principal, Food Craft Institute, Ajmer, payable at Ajmer.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER: –
The candidate are required to carefully note the following dates. No separate call letter may be issued regarding this.
Admission and Fee details for Academic Session 2019-20
1 Diploma in Food Production – Rs 60,500/- (Rs 500 refundable caution deposit)
2 Diploma in Food & Beverage Service – Rs 50,500/- (Rs 500/- refundable caution deposit)
3 Diploma in Front Office – Rs 50,500/- (Rs 500/- refundable caution deposit)
4 Diploma in House Keeping – Rs 50,500/- (Rs 500/- refundable caution deposit)
1. The 1 st Instalment of fee to be paid at the time of admission is Rs 40,500/- for Food Production, Rs 35,500/- for F & B Service, Front Office and House Keeping trades .
2. Fees is to be paid by DD in favour of Principal, Food Craft Institute, Ajmer. Students are advised to write their name and address on the reverse of the DD.
3. Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted in any circumstances. No request for change of department will be entertained once the fee is paid.
(B) Hostel and Mess Charges – The annual charge for Boys Hostel is Rs 12,500/-
(Rs 500/- refundable caution deposit).
The monthly mess charge for Boys Hostel is Rs 2500/-P.M. (Plus Rs 500/- Refundable caution deposit).
(C) *Last date for submission of duly filled form – 08 July 2019 (Monday)
*Date of Admission – 12 July 2019 (Friday).
*Classes start on 29 July 2019 (Monday).
Note : Candidates are required to be deposit first instalment of fee on the date of Admission itself, failing which the seat will allotted to the next candidate.
For Online Diploma courses registration please visit www.fciajmer.com . Payment of fees on the date of admission by D.D. / Bankers Cheque/Account Transfer.
For any information under the RTI act can be obtain from the principal, FCI Ajmer