Check List All the attached enclosures should be arranged serially as per following checklist with admission form.
(a) Self-addressed acknowledgment card.
(b) Self Attested xerox copy of DATE OF BIRTH certificate.
(c) Self Attested xerox copy of qualifYing examination’s mark sheet.
(d) No Objection Certificate from the employer.
(e) Copy of Aadhar Card, Self Attested Xerox Copy
(f) To submit Affidavit for gap in studies, if any. (In Rs. 10, Stamp paper)
(g) Two recent Photographs of Father & Mother
(h) Five recent photograph not more than 3 months of candidate Please write total number of enclosures (. .)
(i) Medical Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Character Certificate will also be submitted in original.
D E C L A R A T I O N
I hereby solemnly and sincerely affirm that the statement made and information furnished in
my application form and also in all the enclosures thereto submitted are true. Should it however be
found that any information furnished therein is untrue in material particulars, I realize that I am
liable to the legal outcome and I also agree to forgo my seat.
I have fully read the conditions of admission to the Food Craft Institute as contained in the
Prospectus and I agree by them.
Signature of the applicant
I have permitted my ward to join the Institute and I shall be responsible for his / her conduct
and discipline as laid down in the Prospectus and any change made from time to time. I also state
that I will be responsible for payment of all fees and dues.
Signature of the Guardian
REGULATIONS AND CONDUCT RULES
For Admitted Students of FCI-Ajmer To maintain discipline and streamline efficiency, the following code of conduct is laid down for the students. Their compliance is compulsory and any failure to do so will necessitate disciplinary action without prior notice.
1. Students must respect all teachers and authorities. They must be polite under all circumstance:
2. Any damage done to the Institute property, to its staff or any other student will have to be compensated for.
3. Punctuality must be observed. Late comers will not be allowed to enter the institute and continuous latecomers will be suspended. Reporting time is 8.55 a.m. Half day leave is not allowed.
4. Personal hygiene and grooming must be taken care of daily.
5. The institute shall not be held liable for indiscipline or misconduct of any student outside the Institute premises.
6. Minimum attendance required is 75 % aggregate, failing which, student will be detained at the annual examination. Appearing for mid-term, exams is compulsory.
7. Students must bring their own books and stationery daily.
Admission and Fee details for Academic Session 2020-21
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER: –
The candidate are required to carefully note the following dates. No separate call letter may be issued regarding this.